When you need non-structural 20 gauge applications, the Track Bender® tool is the most cost effective option available. It can create hundreds of linear feet of accurate standard-bend radius application, in either track or stud profiles, from 2-1/2 inches up to 6 inches in a one hour timeframe. If your company does a significant amount of radius framing the Track Bender can quickly recoup your initial investment, and help you become more profitable.
The Track Bender® tool is your best bet when:
- You need to radius material that is 20 gauge and lighter and between 2 1/2" to 6" in web width.
- When your material only has a single radius per member and you want them produced super fast with super easy install. As an initial investment, your tool will pay off quickest when you have a large quantity of single radius members. The Ready Products are also designed to help speed up the accurate installation of non-structural radius steel framing projects. The Ready Products were primarily designed as convenience items that can be quickly obtained from a drywall distributor to create nearly any radius steel framing application called for in a project. Ready Products are competitively priced, but for large project applications Radius Track does offer more cost effective solutions that should be considered.
Ready Products are your best bet when:
- When you are unable to lock down an exact radius off of your plans.
- When you have a very small quantity of random radii.
- When you need multiple radii in a single track or angle member.
- When you need multiple curve types (curing along either axis) for your application.
- When you need material that’s available as soon as you need it and that will be easy to install!
- Radius Track’s unique ability to pre-curve most any steel framing component, in thicknesses from 20 to 14 gauge, and up to 12 inch web widths provides contractors with a tremendous cost saving option. Radius Track’s Curved-Right pre-curved option affords a contractor the ability to eliminate all jobsite forming, and the associated labor costs. Pre-curved material eliminates the need to do all of the on-site calculations and building of templates as well. Radius Track prices the pre-curved material in a very competitive way, fully knowing that the products and service must be aligned with budgeted project costs. When contractors use the Request For Quote (RFQ) form to obtain pre-curved pricing they can usually see the significant value having Radius Track pre-bend the materials.
Custom Curved-Right Material is your best bet when:
- Anytime you want your curved steel delivered right to your distributor or your jobsite ready to be installed.
- When experience and absolute precision are required.
- When you want the lowest installed cost on any medium to large quantity order that requires material not best suited for the Track Bender®.
- Anytime you have a complex project and speed and accuracy matter.
- Whenever you need help to develop your curved steel material list, 2D or 3D modeling, BIM, or other design work.