This final step includes the communication tools we use to clearly indicate, in labeled form, the pieces that we are shipping to the project, whether directly to the jobsite or to a distributor for staging purposes. We coordinate the delivery schedule to coincide with your readiness to receive the components on site. This "just in time" approach frees up congestion on your site and protects our precision-crafted pieces from damage. Better yet, using our BIM Design and 3D Modeling services means near-zero field fixes, which improves productivity and efficiency.
Our goals are threefold:
- Show you what we are delivering / color-coded, labeled and listed.
- Show you how to locate it on your jobsite with dimensioned layout coordinates and elevations as a reference.
- Show you how the pieces go together with clear connection details carefully considered.
At Radius Track, we provide thorough, easy-to-understand assembly documents for clarity and ease of assembly. Included are both 2D and 3D images of what the completed assembly should look like along with step-by-step instructions. By providing detailed assembly instructions contractors can make sure their crew is working instead of standing around trying to figure out how to assemble the components. Here are just a few examples of how we make assembly easier:
- Often ceilings, for example, are projected to the floor plane for easier layout, then supplemented with z-coordinate elevations at major material intersections for simplified assembly.
- Layout drawings tie dimensions back to building grid lines - key points are located with two dimensions from two directions.
- Connection details are included to show you the locations of any clips, plates, or fasteners needed for successful installation
We provide ongoing customer support for assembly throughout the construction process. You can call us anytime on our toll free number - 888.872.3487 - to get answers; and we will coordinate with you your preferred location for tying in x-y-z coordinates, critical in ensuring proper placement of each member, no matter what the profile.